Can I bring in my own liquor and bartenders?
All bar services must be contracted through and provided by the Calgary Shrine Event Centre.
Can I arrange corkage?
Unfortunately no. As per our AGLC licencing, all alcohol must be brought in and sold through the Calgary Shrine Event Centre.
Can I request a particular brand of alcohol or wine?
Yes! If it’s not already included in one of our amazing bar packages we can work with you to price it into the proper category of bar package.
ADDITIONAL BAR INFORMATION
- We follow AGLC recommendations* for promoting responsible liquor consumption.
- As per liquor laws, home-made products are not permitted*.
- The Bar is restricted to some plastic bar glasses due to breakage.
- Bar staff will arrive one hour before bar open time to set up liquor requirements; they will leave after bar closes and cleanup is completed.
- Last Call starting at 12:00 am Bar will close at 12:30 am unless otherwise contracted.
- Bar staff are paid O/T after 8 hours.
- Liquor is not permitted outside the front doors or in the parking lot.