Escape the city without leaving. A breathtaking backdrop for every celebration.
Just 20 minutes from downtown, the Calgary Shrine Event Centre is one of Calgary’s best-kept secrets. This gorgeous setting is
perfect for hosting events year round. Nestled in the Bow River valley surrounded by lush evergreen forest on a private lake,
the Centre’s tranquil and private setting promises to make sure your event is like no other, no matter the season.
From the minute you arrive at this private lakeside venue, you will feel as though you’ve escaped the city.
From the breathtaking views to the spacious ballrooms, ample parking, delectable catering choices, outdoor gazebo,
private lake and acres of private grounds, you will have a stunning backdrop for your special event.
The Centre’s grounds are perfect for hosting Weddings, Bridal Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Birthdays, Anniversaries,
Retirements, Outdoor BBQ, Corporate and Community & Fundraising Events. Whether you have 50 or 300 on your guest list,
our venue can accommodate your specific needs and our event specialists are here to help you each step of the way.
The Calgary Shrine Event Centre
- Up to 130 for seated dinner
- Up to 200 for stand up cocktail party
Dimensions: 4,000 sq. ft
Location: Main Floor
- Soaring ceilings with rustic beams
- A wall of windows & a terrace overlooking the lake & valley
- Private bar
- Fireside Lounge with a copper-plated fireplace & cozy seating
- Large private terrace overlooking beautiful grounds, gardens & our private lake
- Up to 250 for Wedding Ceremony
- Up to 350 person event
- Wooden-shingled gazebo
- Lush grass
- Intimate views of the lake & lit water feature
- Lawn may be tented
- Up to 250 for seated dinner
- Up to 350 for stand up cocktail party
Dimensions: 5,000 sq. ft
Location: Lower Floor
- High ceilings
- Private bar
- A wall of windows overlooking the lake & valley
- Walk-out access to patio & lakefront lawn
Our History: Giving Back to the Community
Steeped in decades of rich and unique history, The Calgary Shrine Event Centre sits on acres of serene, tree-lined land in northwest Calgary.
From a century-old barn to a lake that got its start providing ice to the Canadian Pacific Railway, the Centre is unlike anything in Calgary.
The Centre is home to the Southern Alberta Shriners and helps them support both local charities and
the 22 Shriners Hospitals for Children in North America that provide specialized pediatric care..